San Jose, United States
HELLO SAN JOSE
San Jose a global city, also known as the “capital of Silicon Valley” is situated in the Northern California and is the largest city in that region. It is one of the wealthiest cities in US. It was officially founded on 29 November 1777. San Jose has many buildings of 19th and 20th century architecture.
Places to visit-
- Winchester Mystery House- It is an example of Victorian architecture and Queen Anne style architecture. It was the residence of Sarah Winchester.
- The Tech Museum of Innovation- It is an amazing museum and a great place for Kids. They have interactive sessions for kids and an IMAX theatre.
- Happy Hollow Park and Zoo- It is a zoo with amusement Park and a great playground.
- Downtown San Jose- It has iconic art theaters and is known for its night Life
- Mission Peak- This Mountain has a summit pole and is frequently visited by the tourists.
- Children’s discovery museum of San Jose
- Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum- You can find Egyptian mummies here and also artifacts
- Sunol Regional Wilderness- It is a park in Alameda spread over an area of 6859 acres. You can enjoy hiking, swimming and camping here
- Alum Rock Park
- Rancho San Antonio County Park
Where to eat?
San Jose has wide variety cuisines due to its varied culture. Some of the must try places to eat are-
- Naglee Park Garage- Famous for its French toast served with maple syrup
- Philz Coffee- Try the Philz Mint Mojito Iced Coffee here
- Southern Kitchen Coffee shop- Try the biscuits here, covered with creamy warm gravy.
- Local Farmer Markets
- Poki Bowl